US Citizenship Required, Security Clearance (TS or TS/SCI) RequiredJob Description:
Small company. Data focused. Mission First.
If you've got a TS or TS/SCI clearance and experience focused on processing and interpreting data to gain actionable insights, then we have the perfect job for you. Like other companies, Phoenix offers awesome benefits, competitive salary and a small company culture. Unlike other companies, Phoenix only hires technologists that are completely dedicated to supporting national security and executing mission critical operations.
A typical day as a Phoenix Data Analyst includes applying “The Data Science Process” in support of mission focused objectives, sitting with SMEs to understand mission needs, and collaborating with other Phoenix staff in the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community.
"Arming the Analyst
" is not just a slogan; we do it.
Technical Skills Required:
Technical Skills Preferred:
- Experience with one or more of the following languages
- Experience with data collection/acquisition and processing
- Data Wrangling/Munging
- Data Visualization
- Experience applying Statistical Analysis
- Analytic development
- Machine Learning technologies/methodologies
- R Studio
- Apache Spark
- US Citizenship Required
- Security Clearance (TS) Required
- Some positions require SCI
- Bachelor of Science Preferred
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.
Phoenix Operations Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix Operations Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.