US Citizenship Required, Security Clearance (TS) or (TS/SCI), can be Unclassified, but willing to be submitted for clearance within seven (7) days upon hire. Job Description:
If you have experience as an AWS architect, AWS developer, or in AWS infrastructure support, then we’ve got the perfect position for you. Like other companies, Phoenix offers awesome benefits, competitive salary and a small company culture. Unlike other companies, Phoenix only hires technologists that are completely dedicated to supporting national security and executing mission critical operations.
A typical day as a Phoenix AWS Engineer includes developing new analytics using a combination of open-source products and AWS services, sitting with SMEs to understand mission needs, participating in Agile activities, and collaborating with other Phoenix engineers.
"Arming the Analyst
" is not just a slogan; we do it.
Expand your skill set with us... and we'll get you a security clearance too.
Technical Skills Required:
Technical Skills Preferred:
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, IAM, S3, Lambda, Cloudwatch, Dynamodb, EMR, and Kinesis.
- Experience Implementing scalable software/systems in support of real-world use-cases.
- Common Development Tools (Git, Maven, Jenkins)
- AWS certifications
- NoSQL Technologies (e.g. ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Accumulo, HBase)
- Familiarization with other (non-AWS) cloud platforms
- Open source big data technologies such as (Hadoop, NiFi, and Kafka)
- US Citizenship Required
- Ability to obtain a Government Security Clearance (TS) Required
- Some positions require SCI
- Bachelor of Science Preferred
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.
Phoenix Operations Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix Operations Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. US Citizenship Required, Security Clearance (TS) or (TS/SCI), can be Unclassified, but willing to be submitted for clearance within seven (7) days upon hire.