US Citizenship Required
- SECRET or TS or TS/SCI - US Citizenship Required
Phoenix Operations Group is looking for a .NET Software Engineer for several contract vehicles we support. Phoenix .NET Software Engineers do not build trivial websites or mobile apps. They support national security by building mission-critical applications that help soldiers, sailors and airmen every day. By leveraging commercial technologies, they bring mature capabilities to the Army, Navy and Air Force for operations that must succeed.
A typical day will be spent at both commercial offices for product research AND at military bases for operational activities. You'll interact with other engineers for software development and with military personnel for subject matter expertise. Software development activities will be fast-paced and highly rewarding.
Technical Skills Required:
Technical Skills Preferred:
- .NET Full-Stack development in C#
- Microsoft MVC
- MS SQL Server or other relational databases
- Ability to collaborate in an Agile team environment
- Common Data Formats (XML, JSON)
- Common Data Protocols (REST, FTP, TCP)
- Hyper-V or other virtualization technology
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Equivalent Certification training (Must be documented)
- Java, C, C#, C++, or other comparable languages
- Experience on projects that develop complex software, ensuring a collaborative environment, and configuration management.
- Experience implementing software life cycle management (requirements, design, develop, test, validate, deploy).
- Lead a team to design, develop, and test application software to fulfill unique requirements on Windows and build graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for custom applications.
- Respond to evolving requirements in an agile environment.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information;
US Citizenship Required - Secret or TS/SCI clearance is required
- US Citizenship Required
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company-Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% company paid
- 401K - 10% salary contribution immediately vested
- Bonus Plan
- PTO - up to 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Upfront and Recurring Referral Bonuses
- Education Reimbursement
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.