US Citizenship Required - TS/SCI - US Citizenship Required
Phoenix Operations Group is looking for Software Developers for several contract vehicles we support. Pursuing and retaining developers, agnostic of industry and language. We are in need of team players that will work within a cohesive group to provide unique technical solutions, enabling one's creativity to be set free.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Equivalent Certification training (Must be documented)
- Undergraduate Degree preferred
- Java, C, C#, C++, or other comparable languages
- Experience on projects that develop complex software, ensuring a collaborative environment, and configuration management.
- Experience implementing software life cycle management (requirements, design, develop, test, validate, deploy).
- Lead a team to design, develop, and test application software to fulfill unique requirements on Windows and build graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for custom applications.
- Respond to evolving requirements in an agile environment.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information;
US Citizenship Required - TS/SCI clearance is required - US Citizenship Required
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company-Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% company paid
- 401K - 10% salary contribution immediately vested
- Bonus Plan
- PTO - up to 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Upfront and Recurring Referral Bonuses
- Education Reimbursement
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.
Phoenix Operations Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix Operations Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.