US Citizenship Required - TS/SCI RequiredDuties
- Maintain the OASIS framework - the open source tools (such as Sikuli, Selenium, Xebium, Fitnesse) as well as the OASIS custom code.
- Maintain the integration of OASIS, Jenkins, and Git.
- Maintain custom code for accessing Git.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Git and how the Git software is used
- Demonstrate an understanding of Jenkins and how the Jenkins software is used
- Demonstrate an understanding of how Git, Jenkins, and Fitnesse/OASIS function together
- Demonstrate an understanding of how Sikuli, Selenium, and JMeter function together with Fitnesse.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the automated script execution work-flow
- Demonstrate an understanding of the build master’s role and responsibilities. (These are documented in the OASIS Admin Guide).
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to track automated test execution progress during testing
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of how VMware is used
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI RequiredBENEFITS OFFERED:
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company-Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% company paid
- 401K - 10% salary contribution immediately vested
- Bonus Plan
- PTO - up to 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Upfront and Recurring Referral Bonuses
- Education Reimbursement
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.US Citizenship Required - TS/SCI Required