US Citizenship Required - TS/SCI Required
- Maintain the OASIS framework - the open source tools (such as Sikuli, Selenium, Xebium, Fitnesse) as well as the OASIS custom code.
- Maintain the integration of OASIS, Jenkins, and Git.
- Maintain custom code for accessing Git.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Git and how the Git software is used
- Demonstrate an understanding of Jenkins and how the Jenkins software is used
- Demonstrate an understanding of how Git, Jenkins, and Fitnesse/OASIS function together
- Demonstrate an understanding of how Sikuli, Selenium, and JMeter function together with Fitnesse.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the automated script execution work-flow
- Demonstrate an understanding of the build master’s role and responsibilities. (These are documented in the OASIS Admin Guide).
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to track automated test execution progress during testing
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of how VMware is used
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI Required
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company-Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% company paid
- 401K - 10% salary contribution immediately vested
- Bonus Plan
- PTO - up to 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Upfront and Recurring Referral Bonuses
- Education Reimbursement
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.
Phoenix Operations Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix Operations Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.