US Citizenship Required, Security Clearance (TS or TS/SCI) RequiredJob Description:
Small company. Data focused. Mission First.
If you've got a TS or TS/SCI clearance and experience focused on data modeling, data processing, and data enrichment on your resume, then we’ve got the perfect position for you. Like other companies, Phoenix offers awesome benefits, competitive salary and a small company culture. Unlike other companies, Phoenix only hires technologists that are completely dedicated to supporting national security and executing mission critical operations.
A typical day as a Phoenix Data Focused Software Engineer includes developing new analytics using open-source products, sitting with SMEs to understand mission needs, participating in Agile activities, and collaborating with other Phoenix engineers in the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community.
"Arming the Analyst
" is not just a slogan; we do it.
Technical Skills Required:
Technical Skills Preferred:
- Development in a Linux environment with one or more of the following languages
- Experience implementing data models/transformations into code
- Analytic development
- Machine Learning technologies/methodologies
- REST Web Services
- Common Development Tools (Git, Maven, Jenkins)
- NoSQL Technologies (e.g. ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Accumulo, HBase)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud platforms
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Storm
- Apache Spark
- Apache NiFi
- US Citizenship Required
- Security Clearance (TS) Required
- Some positions require SCI
- Bachelor of Science Preferred
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.
Phoenix Operations Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix Operations Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.