US Citizenship Required, Security Clearance (TS or TS/SCI) RequiredJob Description:
Small company. Big Data. Mission First.
If you've got a TS/SCI with FSP clearance and have Hadoop on your resume, then you likely have a ton of job options. Like other companies, Phoenix offers awesome benefits, competitive salary and a small company culture. Unlike other companies, Phoenix only hires technologists that are completely dedicated to supporting national security and executing mission critical operations.
A typical day as a Phoenix Big Data developer includes developing new analytics using open-source products, sitting with SMEs to understand mission needs, participating in Agile activities in an unclassified environment, and collaborating with other Phoenix engineers in the Intelligence Community.
"Arming the Analyst
" is not just a slogan; we do it.
Technical Skills Required:
- Java development in a Linux environment
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Experience writing MapReduce or Spark jobs
- REST Web Services
- Common Development Tools (Git, Maven, Jenkins)
Technical Skills Preferred:
- NoSQL Technologies (e.g. ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Accumulo, HBase)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud platforms
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Storm
- Apache NiFi
- US Citizenship Required
- Security Clearance (TS) Required
- Some positions require SCI
- Bachelor of Science Preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.US Citizenship Required, Security Clearance (TS or TS/SCI) Required