US Citizenship Required, Security Clearance (TS) or (TS/SCI) Required
Build big data solutions on enterprise cloud (hosted) platforms.
As a Phoenix Cloud Integrator, you'll use highly desirable technologies in multiple domains including Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka), Cloud Computing (Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google), and automation (Puppet, Ansible). You won't simply administer these systems, you'll design and implement them.
A typical data for a Phoenix Cloud Integrator starts with a 10-minute Scrum meeting but the remainder of the day will be technical work and collaborating with project stakeholders: application developers for integration, mission SMEs for functionality, and system administrators for platform tasks. Operational systems are maintained on classified networks but most development and integration work can be done at the unclassified level.
Come build and support the enterprise with us.
Technical Skills Required:
Technical Skills Preferred:
- CentOS or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Experience managing a cluster of dozens-to-hundreds of nodes
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem (e.g. Zookeeper, NameNode, JobTracker)
- Puppet or Ansible
- RPM and YUM
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other hosted platforms
- DevOps with Git and Jenkins
- Virtualization and/or Containerization
- Cyber Security / Hardening / STIGs
- Automated OS Installation (i.e. Kickstart)
- US Citizenship Required
- Security Clearance (TS) Required
- Some positions require SCI
- Bachelor of Science Preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.
Phoenix Operations Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix Operations Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.