US Citizenship Required and (TS/SCI with FSP or CI) RequiredJob Description:
Direct a team of engineers to build mission capabilities.
As a Phoenix Mission SME, you'll be responsible for conducting traditional systems engineering activities: eliciting requirements from users, building training packages, writing test plans, and briefing high-level stakeholders. However, you'll also act as a Product Owner in building capabilities for your mission area of expertise.
A typical day as Phoenix Mission SME will begin with a 10-minute daily Scrum meeting. You'll be embedded within a team of engineers and guide the development process to ensure mission suitability. Additional tasks may include demonstrations, training sessions, and outreach meetings to external programs and users.
Come help us Arm the Analyst.
Experience supporting one or more of the following military / intelligence missions:
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
- Computer Network Operations (CNO)
- Computer Network Exploitation (CNE)
- Computer Network Defense (CND)
- Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO)
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT)
- All-Source Intelligence
- Familiarity with tools and systems for the respective mission
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of delivering briefings and training sessions
- Experience interfacing with engineers and program management
- Can evaluate products and capabilities against mission requirements
- US Citizenship Required
- Security Clearance (TS/SCI) Required
- Some positions require FSP
- Bachelor of Science Preferred
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.
Phoenix Operations Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix Operations Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.