US Citizenship Required and (TS or TS/SCI) RequiredJob Description:
Excited about data? Take action with it.
As a Phoenix Data Scientist, you'll be part of a team with access to tons of real mission and that takes action on it. You will not be simply designing algorithms or analyzing theoretical use cases. You'll be using languages like R, Python and Scala to glean actionable insights and build tangible capabilities.
On a typical day as a Phoenix Data Scientist, you'll collaborate with both engineers and mission SMEs (e.g. Cybersecurity or SIGINT analysts) to process mass amounts of data. You'll implement (not just design) neural networks, Bayesian models and other Machine Learning techniques to address mission needs.
Make a difference today.
- Python or Scala
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Comfortable with very large data sets
- R, Rstudio, Shiny
- Apache Spark
- Machine Learning
- Neural Networks
- Artificial Intelligence
- Predictive Modeling
- US Citizenship Required
- Security Clearance (TS/SCI) Required
- Some positions require FSP
- Bachelors Degree in Math, Science or Engineering
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.US Citizenship Required and (TS or TS/SCI) Required