US Citizenship Required, Security Clearance (TS or TS/SCI) Required
Small company. Data focused. Mission First.
As a Phoenix Data Scientist, you'll be part of a team with access to tons of real mission and the ability to make actionable contribution focused on mission enhancement. You will not be simply designing algorithms or analyzing theoretical use cases. You'll be using languages like R, Python and Scala to glean actionable insights and build tangible capabilities
On a typical day as a Phoenix Data Scientist, you'll collaborate with both engineers and mission SMEs to perform data analysis on high volume and/or high velocity data. You'll implement (not just design) neural networks, Bayesian models and other Machine Learning techniques to address mission needs.
"Arming the Analyst
" is not just a slogan; we do it.
Technical Skills Required:
Technical Skills Preferred:
- Experience with one or more of the following languages
- Experience with data cleansing and processing
- Experience with sophisticated data science methods and tools used to implement Predictive Modeling, Machine Learning, and Neural Networks
- Advanced data analysis
- Applying statistical analysis
- Correlating disparate data
- Data storytelling
- Data Visualization
- R Studio/Shiny
- Apache Spark
- US Citizenship Required
- Security Clearance (TS) Required
- Some positions require SCI
- Bachelor of Science Preferred
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.
Phoenix Operations Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix Operations Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.