US Citizenship Required and (TS/SCI with FSP) RequiredJob Description:
Are you a Java developer that wants to see the entire enterprise?
Most classified programs support niche functionality for a single mission. Phoenix supports Mission Management programs that afford engineers visibility across the entire mission space at Fort Meade. This opportunity will expose the you to critical programs for enterprise data collection, processing, transformation, storage, and analytics.
A typical day will include triaging critical mission operations, participating in Scrum activities, developing new functionality, integrating external functionality, building NiFi processors & workflows, interfacing with government and mission SMEs, ingesting mission data, transforming data between systems, generating efficacy metrics, and collaborating with other Phoenix engineers across the community.
Only self-starters with a desire to learn critical missions and emerging technologies need apply!
Technical Skills Required:
- Mastery of the Java programming language
- Comfortable on Linux platform for both development and operations
- Apache NiFi
- Familiar with VMs and provisioning platforms (e.g. MASH)
- Common development tools (Git, Maven, Jenkins, Eclipse or IntelliJ)
- Common data formats (JSON, XML, ProtoBuf)
- Common data protocols (REST, JMS, TCP)
Technical Skills Preferred:
- ElasticSearch or Splunk
- Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Accumulo)
- Familiar with agency processing systems and data formats
- US Citizenship
- Security Clearance (TS/SCI with FSP)
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.US Citizenship Required and (TS/SCI with FSP) Required