US Citizenship Required and (TS/SCI with FSP) RequiredJob Description:
Get in on the ground floor of NEW
program building streaming analytics.
A family of programs has been building successful Big Data analytics for multiple years in the Fort Meade area. Phoenix will now develop a High Performance Computing (HPC) platform and streaming analytics for that family of programs. Highly skilled software engineers familiar with streaming Big Data technologies are sought to bootstrap this new effort.
A typical day includes scrum activities across a large team, triaging advanced (HPC) platforms, developing streaming analytics using open-source technologies, interfacing with mission SMEs, and improving system correctness / performance / reliability. This multi-disciplinary team collaborates daily to meet demanding technical and mission requirements.
Join us for this exciting opportunity to use cutting edge technology on a newly formed program.
Technical Skills Required:
- Mastery of the Java programming language
- Comfortable on Linux platform for both development and operations
- One or more streaming technologies:
- Apache Spark Streaming
- Apache Storm
- Java 8 Streams
- Common development tools (Git, Maven, Jenkins)
Technical Skills Preferred:
- Apache Flink
- Apache Kafka
- Apache NiFi
- Familiar with agency processing systems and data formats
- US Citizenship
- Security Clearance (TS/SCI with FSP)
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.US Citizenship Required and (TS/SCI with FSP) Required