US Citizenship Required and (TS/SCI with FSP) Required
Get in on the ground floor of NEW
program building streaming analytics.
A family of programs has been building successful Big Data analytics for multiple years in the Fort Meade area. Phoenix will now develop a High Performance Computing (HPC) platform and streaming analytics for that family of programs. Highly skilled software engineers familiar with streaming Big Data technologies are sought to bootstrap this new effort.
A typical day includes scrum activities across a large team, triaging advanced (HPC) platforms, developing streaming analytics using open-source technologies, interfacing with mission SMEs, and improving system correctness / performance / reliability. This multi-disciplinary team collaborates daily to meet demanding technical and mission requirements.
Join us for this exciting opportunity to use cutting edge technology on a newly formed program.
Technical Skills Required:
- Mastery of the Java programming language
- Comfortable on Linux platform for both development and operations
- One or more streaming technologies:
- Apache Spark Streaming
- Apache Storm
- Java 8 Streams
- Common development tools (Git, Maven, Jenkins)
Technical Skills Preferred:
- Apache Flink
- Apache Kafka
- Apache NiFi
- Familiar with agency processing systems and data formats
- US Citizenship
- Security Clearance (TS/SCI with FSP)
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.
Phoenix Operations Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix Operations Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.