US Citizenship Required, Security Clearance (TS/SCI with FSP) RequiredJob Description:
Join a small dedicated team that builds enterprise analytics using modern technologies. Specifically, you'll assist system owners in quantifiably evaluating compliance against key security requirements and allow managers to assess their organization's compliance posture.
Technical Skills Required:
- Java application development experience
- Experience with Pig/Piglet to develop analytics and data products
- Experience installing, configuring and managing NiFi servers
Technical Skills Preferred:
- MEAN stack development
- MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Git or similar versioning systems
- Using Tenable Nessus and using the results to maintain and improve system security posture
- US Citizenship
- Security Clearance (TS/SCI with FSP)
- Ten (10) years developing IT Architectures or IT systems design
- Ten (10) years of engineering services for DoD programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.
Phoenix Operations Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix Operations Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.