US Citizenship Required, Security Clearance (TS/SCI with FSP) Required
Exciting opportunity for a top-notch web developer who is eager to work on a modern, open-source web framework. Join a small team in rapidly advancing solutions in the cybersecurity problem space in an unclassified environment. Create custom, dynamic web functionality using technologies such as Angular 2, Ember.js, Express, and MongoDB.
Technical Skills Required:
- Leverage CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Google's Material Design/MUI.
- Create, update, and test REST web services.
- Standard development tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins.
Technical Skills Preferred:
- ETL / data transport / transformation
- Create and work with RPMs,
- Basic scripting (e.g. Bash, Python)
- Familiarity with networking and cybersecurity concepts
- Familiarity with AWS and/or Azure
- US Citizenship
- Security Clearance (TS/SCI with FSP)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.
Phoenix Operations Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix Operations Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.