US Citizenship Required, Security Clearance (TS/SCI with FSP) RequiredJob Description:
As a Phoenix Cyber System Exploitation Engineer you'll be responsible for researching technologies, figuring out how they work, and potentially reverse-engineering them. Your team will be highly technical but diverse in niche skill sets such as networks, operating systems, communication protocols, and product suites.
A Phoenix Cyber System Exploitation Engineer must live with uncertainty. You'll be asked to solve problems that may or may not have solutions. However, we'll teach you the systematic processes to address critical mission needs.
Hack the world with us (as a good guy).
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience developing exploits against common technologies
- Experience reverse-engineering commercial products
- Experience investigating new & emerging technologies
- Experience conducting rapid research and development
Technical Skills Preferred:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Comfortable with Kali Linux and related technologies
- Experience supporting military cyber operations
- Tracking of latest cyber-security trends and strategies
- Requires TS/SCI FSP
- Bachelor of Science Preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays - 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
ABOUT PHOENIX OPERATIONS GROUP:
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com
for more information.
Phoenix Operations Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix Operations Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.